Internship applications for graduate and undergraduate students are accepted on a rolling basis. The time commitment and duration of each internship is flexible and is based on the needs of the intern and the All Stars Project (ASP) programs.
Internships are available year-round in:
- Arts Management
- Business, Finance, Database Management
- Community Organizing
- Development, Fundraising
- Marketing, Public Relations, Sales
- Program Management (Youth Programs, Volunteer Programs)
- Theatre Design (Set, Costume)
- Theatre Production and Tech
About All Stars Project
A leader in the emergent field of Afterschool Development. Our cutting-edge programs reach 10,000 inner-city youth nationally. Independently-funded.