Provide support and complete assignments in the areas of compensation, recruitment, and learning and development.
- Provide analytic support to varied stakeholders and projects
- Assist with execution of the Bank’s summer internship program
- Assist department with introductory phone interviews, review of resumes and performance of reference checks
- Participate in Bank’s Internship Expo, creating and presenting a display containing information about summer internship experience
- Assist in various department activities as needed
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Able to work 40 hours per week throughout the duration of the 10-12 week internship
- Actively pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources, Organization Development or a closely related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; Ability to interact with individuals across all levels of the organization
- Experience with MS Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Our People Make the Difference
The Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland is part of the nation’s central bank. We’ve provided many opportunities for professional growth during our history.
For thirteen years in a row, we’ve been named “One of Northeast Ohio’s Best Places to Work” by North Coast 99. This prestigious award honors organizations with outstanding employment practices, including compensation, benefits, training, recruitment, retention, community services, and employee communications.
At our state-of-the-art Cleveland Office we are seeking innovative thinkers with vision to build the framework that will carry the Bank into the future. Join our team!
About Federal Reserve
The Federal Reserve System is the central bank of the United States. It was founded by Congress in 1913 to provide the nation with a safer, more flexible, and more stable monetary and financial system. Over the years, its role in banking and the economy has expanded.